If you are a diehard fan of coconut oil exfoliator, then dive right into crazy mamas’ collection of tried and tested homemade body scrub, coconut oil plus a variety of other yummy ingredients.
This crazy mama is obsessed with coconut oil. I love its aroma; I love it being cruelty-free and I love how it leaves your hair and skin silky smooth. Coconut oil sugar scrub is absolutely awesome with super moisturizing properties and endless possibilities.
I’ve tried and tested granulated sugar, fine sugar, brown sugar, and raw sugar with added ingredients like essential oils; powdered spice and citrus peels for my dearest readers, and let me tell you each recipe gave equally good results.
Top Coconut Oil Body Scrub Recipes:
The basic coconut oil sugar scrub recipe calls for only two ingredients; coconut oil and sugar. Yes, only two ingredients (probably already available in your kitchen) and you are good to go.
I prefer coarse sugar for coconut oil body scrubs instead of fine-grain sugar. Keep the fine grains for sensitive areas like face and lips. Like coconut oil sugar scrubs, citrus coconut oil and sugar face scrub are equally promising.
Coarse grain sugar 2c
Coconut oil ½ c
Lightly heat coconut oil and pour it into a glass jar, then add sugar. Mix well and refrigerate.
How to use:
- It is best to stir the coconut oil body scrub mixture before use. Take a spoon full in your hand and spread it on your body.
- Gently massage in a circular motion. The sugar grains will exfoliate your skin while the coconut oil will moisturize it.
- After exfoliation, thoroughly wash off the scrub using water.
- Pat dry your skin. You won’t even need an after shower body lotion after this therapeutic coconut oil body massage.
Coconut Oil Foot Scrub with Peppermint:
This coconut oil foot scrub with peppermint is my personal favorite. After a chaotic day of running after my little champs, my feet are literally crying for a relaxing foot bath and this foot scrub exfoliates all traces of fatigue and exhaustion.
Coconut oil 1/4c
Shea butter ¼ c
Sugar coarse grain 2c
Peppermint essential oil 5drops
Tea tree essential oil 3drops
Directions to use coconut oil foot scrub:
- Soak your feet in a tub with lukewarm water for 15 minutes.
- Take a spoon full of foot scrub and spread it all over your feet. Gently massage in a circular direction. Once you are done scrubbing both feet, wash them thoroughly and pat dry before applying a foot cream.
Coffee Body Scrub:
I have always been a diehard fan of the body shop cocoa body scrub, but being a DIY enthusiast I’ve been trying out different variations of DIY coffee body scrub recipes.
For a coffee lover like me, even the aroma is enough to rejuvenate me after a hectic day. This Coconut Coffee scrub is packed with antioxidants that helps reduce cellulite while exfoliating your skin.
Ground coffee 1c
Coconut oil 1/2c
Cinnamon powder ½ tbsp
Brown Sugar ½ c
Directions to make Coffee Body Scrub:
- Lightly heat coconut oil in a bowl and mix all the ingredients thoroughly in it. Pour the mixture in an airtight container.
- Gently massage your body with the coffee body scrub before bath.
- The coconut coffee body scrub cannot be stored for more than two the three weeks. It is best to use it within this period.
Viagra legally and safely levitra 20 mg street price, you can count on affordable pricing with zero hidden fees and 100% transparency into our legal process. Roma Farmacia ingredients of viagra, altrimenti perderà il sussidio Cialis. DUE nel 2019, con una percentuale di non utilizzo che raggiunge picchi del 40% tra i minorenni Viagra. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article venta de cialis generico andorra.