Always use fine sugar for facial scrubs; sharp edges of granulated sugar particles can cause skin abrasion. Citrus peels in this coconut oil and sugar face scrub will not only exfoliate but also deep cleanse the skin bringing out the glow where as coconut oil will retain the skin’s moisture.
Tea tree essential oil has anti septic properties it will also help control acne. Rose hip essential oil is rich in antioxidants and has anti ageing properties. This coconut citrus sugar scrub can be used as a lip scrub too. Fill empty lip balm tubes with the scrub and use it once daily for luscious, baby soft lips.
Coconut oil ½ c
Citrus peels 2 tbsp
(dried and powdered)
Fine Sugar 1 c
Vitamin E capsule 3
Tea tree essential oil 5 drops
Rose hip essential oil 5 drops
Directions to Make and Use Coconut Face Scrub:
- Cut the vitamin capsules and empty it into a clean bowl, mix all ingredients together into the same bowl. Pour this scrub into clean aright jars.
- Damp your face with a face towel or just splash some water, take a spoon full of scrub and gently rub it in a circular motion on your face.
- Thoroughly, yet very gently scrub the forehead, nose, cheeks, chin, neck and behind the ears.
- Count to 10 while scrubbing in clockwise direction, then switch to anti clockwise circular motion while counting to ten again. This goes for each facial feature.
- Avoid exfoliating under the eyes. The skin under your eyes is extremely sensitive, never use exfoliators under eyes.
Il Sildenafil, il tadalafil e il levitra cialis compare devono essere usati con cautela in caso di malattie cardiovascolari Wenn Cialis ed generika nicht gut fur Sie ist, konnen Sie andere Medikamente ausprobieren https://www.saintesavinebasket.fr/fr/4827.html. Nepal, Border Disputes about https://www.redrural.es/de/.